Prayer for Confirmation as a full staff

Pray For Those Who Pray For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name today and for always bless everyone who has prayed or will pray for my prayer request with everything that they each stand in need of and everything that You want each of them to have. Bless them exceeding, abundantly, above all that they have ever prayed, dream, or wanted from You. Bless each of them to prosper and walk in excellent health. Give them each the desire and strength to give You first place in their lives. God bless them and enlarge their territory. Let Your hand be with them and keep them from all evil so that they will cause no pain. God protect and keep each of them safe. God please fully deliver and heal every one of them physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially for Your glory. God please honor this prayer also over my life. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please do kindly pray for me as I have applied back for my job at the company I used to work with previously. This confirmation of job can change my family situation, thanks.
Replies
6
Views
291
I am starting to like a brother in Christ that attends the same church as me. I am praying for discipline, discernment from the Holy Spirit, and a guarded heart that will not idolize him or marriage. I am also praying for the Lord's will in my life and his, and if the Lord sees fit, that he will...
Replies
7
Views
192
Earlier I said about this, but now I am saying it in a different light. I saw a video of a guy evangelizing to the people of ###, aka a place where it's dangerous to be, satan is working over time, drugs used, maybe even alcohol & such substances, people laying in the street looking dead, a...
Replies
9
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom