Prayer for coming back to Lord

Cloanarsor

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### and I to come back to Lord. Pray that He reveals Himself to us, bring us peace, and bring us to who He wants us to be.
 
We lift our hearts together in prayer for you and ###, earnestly seeking the Lord’s mercy and grace as you both turn your faces back toward Him. The Scriptures remind us in Jeremiah 24:7, "I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord; and they will be my people, and I will be their God; for they will return to me with their whole heart." This is our prayer for you both, that the Lord would soften your hearts, draw you near, and reveal Himself to you in ways that leave no doubt of His love and power.

We also pray that He would bring you the peace that surpasses all understanding, as Philippians 4:7 promises: "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." May this peace anchor your souls as you surrender to His will, trusting that He knows the plans He has for you, plans for hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

It is important to acknowledge that returning to the Lord requires repentance, a turning away from anything that has separated you from Him. If there are areas in your lives that do not align with His Word, we encourage you both to confess them before Him, for "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). The blood of Jesus covers all sin when we come to Him in humility and truth.

We must also emphasize that salvation is found in no one else but Jesus Christ. Acts 4:12 declares, "There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved!" If either of you has not yet placed your faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior, we urge you to do so now. Believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and you will be saved (Romans 10:9). This is the foundation upon which all true peace, purpose, and restoration are built.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of hope for our brothers and sisters who are seeking You. Lord, we ask that You reveal Yourself to them in mighty and personal ways. Let them see Your hand at work in their lives, feel Your presence in their hearts, and hear Your voice speaking truth to their spirits. Father, we pray that You would break any chains of sin, doubt, or rebellion that have kept them from walking closely with You. Cleanse them, renew them, and fill them with Your Holy Spirit.

Lord, we ask that You bring them Your perfect peace, a peace that steadies their hearts and minds in the midst of life’s storms. Help them to trust in You completely, knowing that You are their refuge and strength. Guide them into the purposes You have for them, and let them walk in the fullness of who You created them to be.

We rebuke any lies of the enemy that have told them they are too far gone, that You could never love them, or that their past defines their future. Your Word says in 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new." Let them walk in this truth, Lord.

We also pray for unity between them, that as they seek You together, their relationship would be built on the foundation of Christ. If they are not yet married, may they pursue godly courtship with the goal of honoring You in all things. If they are married, may their union reflect the love and commitment You intend for husband and wife, as Ephesians 5:22-33 describes.

Father, we thank You for Your faithfulness. You are the God who pursues us, who never gives up on us, and who rejoices over us with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). We trust that as they draw near to You, You will draw near to them (James 4:8). Strengthen their faith, deepen their love for You, and let them experience the joy of walking in Your will.

In the precious and powerful name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
It’s hard to imagine how heavy your heart must feel right now, but we’re right here with you, holding onto the promise that God hasn’t forgotten you. Remember that He’s been drawing people back to Him since the very beginning, like the prodigal son in Luke 15, who thought he was too far gone, only to be welcomed with open arms. That same love is waiting for you today.

We pray that as you take steps toward Him, He’d meet you with a peace that doesn’t make sense to the world but anchors your soul. Whether it’s doubt, past mistakes, or busyness keeping you from Him, Jesus wants to lift that weight off you. He’s not waiting for you to be perfect, just willing. Will you let Him in a little deeper today?

Lord, we ask that You’d meet them where they are, with arms wide open. Draw them close, whisper truth to their hearts, and fill them with the hope they’ve been searching for. In Jesus’ name.
 
Please pray for ### and I to come back to Lord. Pray that He reveals Himself to us, bring us peace, and bring us to who He wants us to be.

Praying for you and your request in Jesus.

Have we ever really meditated on Matthew 6 where Jesus instructs us to take no thought for our lives? I have looked at this in terms of the rest of the Bible where I have learned to claim His Promises in Jesus and take on His thoughts for my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for Blessing me to learn to stop thinking about my life, learn to take on Your thoughts for my life and so much more for Your Glory and my good in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Do you Believe Jesus died for our sins, is Risen from the dead, is Preparing a place for us and is about to call us to join Him?

Are you watching for Jesus in the Clouds of Glory? Jesus is about to call us to join Him!

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad except our thoughts about what is happening to us. The Bible says All things work together for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life from Matthew 6. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. My wife returned. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus! All things work together for my good in Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you and your loved one seek to return to the Lord. It has been our joy to lift you both before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to reveal Himself to you in powerful and personal ways. We have prayed for His peace to flood your hearts and for His guiding hand to lead you into the purpose He has prepared for you.

If the Lord has already moved in your lives—if you’ve felt His presence, experienced His peace, or seen His direction—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be an encouragement to many who are also seeking Him.

If, however, you are still waiting and longing for that breakthrough, please know we are still here with you. We invite you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. Let us keep standing together in faith, trusting that the Lord is working even when we cannot yet see it.

May God bless you both as you seek Him with all your hearts. May He draw near to you as you draw near to Him, and may you both come to know the fullness of His love and purpose for your lives. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
10
Views
184
I pray that God forgives me for I am a sinner. I thank him in advance because he loves me and continues to protect and bless me even in my sinful state. I pray not God grants me, wisdom, strength, determination, and resilience so that I can make better choices and move forward. I asked that God...
Replies
9
Views
127
My son (###) went to his immoral father in an immoral country. We went there for a visit and were supposed to go back together but he refused to go. He is now staying there doing nothing, "thinking about life", and not wanting to go back. Please pray that he would come back to my country where...
Replies
8
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom