Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a very over protective husband. He doesn’t approve of my co-parenting relationship with my kids father. We can’t communicate because I have up a wall. We can’t communicate because I don’t want him interfering in the coparenting relationship because I don’t interfere with his. We can’t...
Replies
7
Views
145
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 127:4 – “Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 127:4 uses a powerful image to describe children: they are likened to arrows in the hands of a skilled...
Replies
11
Views
217
Please pray for me and my family as I take a difficult step forward with my agoraphobia. I’m ###, autistic, and I struggle severely with leaving home and being around people. Because of this, I haven’t been able to do many normal things with my wife and our ###-year-old son. In fact, we have...
Replies
14
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom