Prayer for clarity of God's will and ...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your guidance and clarity for ###. We ask that you grant them discernment and wisdom as they seek to know your will regarding who to work with as a spiritual advisor. Lord, you know the importance of having godly counsel and guidance in our lives. Your word reminds us in Proverbs 11:14 that "Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety." We pray that you would lead ### to the right person who will provide wise and godly counsel, helping them grow in their faith and relationship with you.

Father, we also ask for your guidance in how ### can be most helpful to those around them. Your word teaches us in Galatians 5:13 that we are called to serve one another in love. We pray that you would reveal to ### the specific ways in which they can use their gifts and talents to bless and uplift others. Help them to have a servant's heart, always seeking opportunities to show your love and kindness to those in need.

Lord, we acknowledge that apart from you, we can do nothing. We surrender our own desires and plans to you, trusting that you have a perfect plan for ###'s life. May they have a heart that is willing to follow your leading and live according to your will. Strengthen their faith and grant them the courage to step out in obedience, even when it may be challenging or uncertain.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to guide and direct us. May ### experience your peace and assurance as they seek your will and strive to be a blessing to others. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly and grant you clarity and wisdom in your journey of seeking His will.
Thank you so much. I'm praying that God blesses you and continues to meet your every need.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. I’m really struggling with confusion and depression over my life. I pray for clarity and wisdom to overcome the continual attacks. Thankyou for praying 🙏
Replies
7
Views
96
This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
258
I broke up with my Muslim partner ### months ago. I tried preaching the Bible to him before we start our wedding arrangements, but he refused and said I was confusing him about his faith, and he decided we break-up. I know I shouldn't be unequally yoked and thus this break-up was God's...
Replies
9
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom