Prayer For ### Children ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

talemzewd@yahoo.com

Humble Prayer Warrior
My children are far away from me. I surrender them to God. They are not happy by our divorce which choose by their dad. They suffer a lot. They want us to be together. But it is unfortunate. I need prayer for ### to be strong and focus only on God. Let them be strong by their education. Please pray for ### to get a protection of God. Amen.
 
Lord, please heal the marriage and nullify the divorce Lord, please Lord bring the family together and unite them in love by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
The Bible says what God has join together let no man put asunder, anything that is not by the will of God must surely give way and your children will enjoy the present of the both parents in name of the Lord Jesus.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus restore this family and touch her heart with Your strength and wisdom allow her to show her children how to depend on You in this time of trouble and sorrow. Allow forgiveness to reign in their hearts and use this situation for the glory and honor of Your kingdom. In Jesus name...### too was married for 25 yrs and my children went through the same even though they were on their own. 10 years later my son is still having a hard time BUT GOD has brought them so far down that beaten path that HIS glory does indeed shine...stand on His promises all things will work out for HIS glory..you just be the example of trust and faith that God has put in your heart just believe He does have all this in His hand God bless and be a blessing
 
Thank all for ur prayer. It gives me some strenght. Be blessed for the prayer and for ur attention. Blessings.
 
Lord praying for safety and education and all goodness for children. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loving and gracious God, As children and young people everywhere return to schools, colleges and universities, begin new courses, enter new classrooms, or continue their educational journeys, we place them all into your loving and protective care. Watch over every child, young person and...
Replies
16
Views
273
Pray for me and my husband that we have more children to be fruitful and multiply. We’ve both wanted more children. Now I pray that God blesses us with more. Bless my womb and bless our union.
Replies
6
Views
194
Dear Lord, Today I come to You with a humble and heavy heart. You know the deep love I have for my children, ### and ###. Lord, I miss them so much. Sometimes my heart feels sad and longing, but I know that You see everything and understand what I cannot explain. Father God, I lift up ### and...
Replies
7
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom