Prayer for better life that is worth living

Donald wideman

Prayer Warrior
Dear Jesus Christ and God, I know I'm a sinner and I ask you for forgiveness of all my sins and remove this negative energy and Black Magic that's being done to me by my own family. It's a known stop thing for them every day and night; it almost took my life more than once. It leaves me on the edge because it has messed up my life so much. People see me as somebody I am not because of Black magic; it's not a toy, it can kill people or make them want to kill themselves. That has crossed my mind many times. It is hard to keep a positive attitude when problems run your life. I know God and Jesus have got the power to stop these problems; please do it soon. I want to have life instead of problems all the time.
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Read 1 John 5:18
Father, we ask for protection and I thank you for your promises in Psalm 91.
 
Yes, life is worth living. God has a plan for you! He will give you beauty for your ashes. He will bring you out the other side of all of with more joy, more love, more peace. You are never alone. He is with you every moment. Keep your eyes on Jesus!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in i have my JOY of the Lord i Earned i get a new HOME a Boaz not Bozo time to get a decent man in my lifetime as a very great boyfriend ❤️ I get a Very sweet guy to take excellent care of me so im not stressed since im having such a hard time at work definitely need my favor returned to me...
Replies
10
Views
163
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me achieve my goal and get the job that I need before my next birthday by the end of the year. Because all my life I’ve been discriminated against, putting in timeout disproportionate punishment while kids were allowed to pick on me in my earlier years and not...
Replies
12
Views
292
There isn't anything good in my life. One darn thing after another. Losing hope. Not sure if I have faith anymore. Life isn't worth living. Fake friends. Family telling lies and have always made me out to be the bad person. Fed up of trying and getting no help from all the people I've helped...
Replies
8
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom