Prayer for becoming pregnant

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Please pray so I may finally get pregnant this month, I have been wanting to have a baby for so long, please pray for me so I may finally get a positive pregnancy test and have a healthy pregnancy and baby.Thank you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, I pray for this couple to received the gift of a child from You. May this woman soon become pregnant. I pray in Jesus Name. amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

🙏🙏😭🤰🤱🤞PRAYING FOR INFERTILITY MIRACLES BREAKTHROUGH deliverance to CONCIVED to finally be blessed with a miracle blessings child together with my HUSBAND JARRIN we are both seeking God's powerful almighty miracle blessings to gift us both together our first new born Miracle blessings child...
Replies
Views
🤰🤱🙏😭🤞my urgent prayers requests that I'm deeply deeply deeply desperately seeking urgently is for God's powerful miracle blessings deliverance hands upon my WOMB to cleans my WOMB completely so that my husband JARRIN and I we are both going through DIFFICULT CONCEIVING going through INFERTILITY...
Replies
Views
🙏😭🤰🤱🤞I'm esperately seeking God's powerful almighty miracle blessings deliverance healing hands upon my WOMB to blessed my husband jarrin and I together PRAYING FOR AN INFERTILITY MIRACLE to be blessed to conceive 🙏😭🤰🤱🤞 I'm desperately seeking for a powerful MIRACLE FERTILITY BLESSINGS OF GOOD...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom