Prayer for article to get published

Cynthia0939

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, I take this opportunity to thank you for the endless ways you keep blessing us. Thank you for providing for us, protecting us, and guiding us all the time.
Lord, tonight I pray that the article I've submitted to Thought Catalog gets published. I've never had an article published anywhere, so if I get this article published on Thought Catalog, it'll do wonders to my career. Lord, you have always been with me and supported me. I believe this time too you will do the same. I trust that my article will be published because I have your blessings. Thank you for all that you do for us. Amen. Amen. Amen.
 
Please pray for other people in here as well! Other people need your prayers as much as you need theirs! Prayer is not about simply posting requests and asking others to pray for you. You need to pray for others too. We do not have designated people in here whose job is to pray for everybody 24h a day while others just keep posting their requests! People who are selfish in prayer, do not have a very successful spiritual life!!!

 

James 5:16 "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A prayer for Articles and the rest of the prayer team. Dear Lord Jesus Christ I ask that you bless our beloved prayer warriors. Thank you for putting it in their heart to pray for people all over the world. Thank you for the person/people there created this website. Please bless them in their...
Replies
6
Views
289
My exam results are about to get published today by 5 PM. Please pray for me to clear all subjects with a good percentage. Also pray for me to score "S" grade for all the subjects.... please please
Replies
5
Views
54
Heavenly Father, I stand before you today asking for your guidance in my decision-making. I plan to start my own business soon, Lord. I have already invested so much in this business, and all I am praying for is that if this business is for me, please make it easy for me and my family. Please...
Replies
14
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom