Prayer for appointment tomorrow

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, keep me safe. Jesus, protect me. Jesus, dont let me get injured or die. Jesus, bless the appointment and all the people that will be in the room with me. Jesus, stay with me all the time and help my heart be calm. Jesus, if there is anything about this procedure or people involved that...
Replies
8
Views
116
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
144
Dear Family Of God, I am full of anxiety in anticipation of this upcoming appointment. The reason why I am seeking prayer this day is that tomorrow I have an engagement and the day of the appointment, I may not have the correct presence of mind to type this prayer out. I seek a favored presence...
Replies
6
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom