Prayer for another chance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
He has started to take some interest but I’m still praying that he will see me as a good and honest woman and not objectively. Please keep praying for that. God bless
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven I thankyou for all your goodness, faithfulness and love. I pray Lord that you hear my heart cry abba father as I cry and call on your name Jesus. My heart hurts knowing I cannot undo the mistake I made, that I really want to keep my job. I'm so sorry. Please see my heart. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for me and ###. We have been through a lot and the other day I upset him and he pulled away because I was overthinking. I’ve been interested in him for three years. Please pray for us to have a loving connection which honours God and for him to give me another chance as it
Replies
9
Views
316
Please pray for me. I’m getting deceived by thinking I could be like God, I’m dust, please pray. I have the extreme of unbelief right now and I want and need to be saved. Please pray that God gives me a second chance and He shows me what I need to do! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom