Prayer for ### and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for a friend of mines I was concerned about a friend so I went to talk to some one and I don't like the things I fount out it was harsh evil and wrong but I know God has all the power and all the power to fix it for her some one put a spell on my friend to make her run away...
Replies
11
Views
163
Good evening everyone, Me and my mother are asking for prayers for my brother. we declare psalms 91 over my brother. He is having a hard time in dealing with his emotions because he was hurt by a family member and several friends and he is having such a hard time getting over it and letting it...
Replies
13
Views
121
Dear God, I pray for those on this online community who need prayer for the evening that You meet them in the quietness of evening in Jesus' name Remind them how much You adore them and that You Lord are working all things together for their good according to Romans 8:28 in Jesus name Heal...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom