Prayer for ### and ###

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, be with my dad (###) and my mum (###). You know that he is now so weak. Please bring him home to you, Heavenly Father. Help my mum and my family to let him go. Lord, have mercy on him. Be also very close to my mum.
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I am praying with you and for you and your family. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family was supposed to return home, yesterday. Early today, I had an accident. I don’t know if we are going home today or later. Worried about it interfering with other things. Why things keep on happening, like this? My dad ### and my mum ### need to see the doctor, to get new pills; but...
Replies
10
Views
172
Have some computer issues. One computer has issues turning on at times, hope it stops doing that, as it is the newest. The other two computers have issues; one very old, the other don’t know if I can explain it all or not but hope my mum ### isn’t responsible for it, as she did do things to...
Replies
14
Views
164
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom