Prayer For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
We need your prayer support! Satan attacks the relationship between me and my brother ###! Lord make us and confirmed to be in unity and unanimity - me and my brother ###. May the Lord strengthen and build the Kingdom of God in our relationship forever! May God make us to stick together as true brothers. Let us pray the relationship between me and my brother ### to be exactly what the Lord desires. Let us pray God to seal this relationship forever with Christ's blood! Let us pray this building to be lasting, real and God's glory! God is with you
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all of my moms, and my brothers demons and her witchcraft and all the ways she is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I bind off of me and my son and transfer of spirits coming to us from my mom...
Replies
9
Views
130
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out my brother off of the life and events of me and my son, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my brother is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2...
Replies
9
Views
153
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my brother is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel and bring down all the strongholds that my brother has formed over me of disrespect...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom