Prayer For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
We need your prayer support! Satan attacks the relationship between me and my brother ###! Lord make us and confirmed to be in unity and unanimity - me and my brother ###. May the Lord strengthen and build the Kingdom of God in our relationship forever! May God make us to stick together as true brothers. Let us pray the relationship between me and my brother ### to be exactly what the Lord desires. Let us pray God to seal this relationship forever with Christ's blood! Let us pray this building to be lasting, real and God's glory! God is with you
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you lift off of me and my son all the offensive and abusive words spoken over us by my brother, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which Satan is using my brother, standing on...
Replies
9
Views
139
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you humble my brothers attitude towards me, send your angels in regards to me that will stand with me against all attacks coming from my brother, standing on psalm 91. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principality...
Replies
11
Views
208
Jehovah Jireh, The Lord Our Provider, I bring my sister's November hearing for disability before your throne of grace. You already know the exact day, the judge assigned, and every detail of that courtroom. Lord, open their eyes to see the truth of her limitations and grant her a favorable...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom