Prayer For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray the Lord to make us and strengthen us to be in unity and unanimity - me and my brother ###. May God make us to be forever support and protect each other. May the Lord make us stick together as true brothers, let us pray the Lord to build a relationship between me and my brother ### forever be in perfect accord with God's perfect will. Let us pray this to be very durable and istisko in our lives. Let everything be for the glory of God! God bless you!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Excellent loving helpful blessed relationship with my old mother and brother. Loving compassionate suppportive atmosphere in my family. My brother to really put efforrt to fullfill my mothers needs - material, emotional in Jesus name!! My old mother ### healed from Alzheimer, diabetes...
Replies
9
Views
70
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect everyone in the household where I live and anyone that hears my mom from her manipulation, standing on Overcoming Fear: Proverbs 29:25 and 2 Timothy 1:7 warn against the trap of human fear, reminding...
Replies
8
Views
42
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my brother hinders and harasses my son and me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down and cancel all strongholds and footholds that my brother has tried to...
Replies
9
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom