Prayer For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibelongtohim4ev
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibelongtohim4ev

Guest
Praise: God is totally working on ### and I. I am learning to let go and ### and I are both having major spiritual warfare but God is using it to draw us closer to him!!! Please pray for protection and that each of us look to God so he can draw us closer!!! Amen!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thanks so much for all of the love and support. I appreciate you all so much!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

going through intense spiritual warfare and cramps... it seems like it is demonic... please contend to the Lord for me... would like a breakthrough and direction in what to eat and do to heal this pain... hoping this process brings me closer to Jesus ...
Replies
10
Views
406
Please pray for the removal of certain specific people from my life who have been majorly used by demons to harass me in spiritual warfare that has been targeting me since I left the new age. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
123
Please pray for a hedge of protection over my husband....for both of us, but especially for him, as he is coming against a lot of spiritual warfare. We declare that no weapon formed against him will prosper in the Name of Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom