Prayer For ### And The Week Ahead In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshdb1

Humble Servant
I ask that God continues to protect my family and heals my ### of his illness. I also ask that I have a good week in school and that I do a good job on my quiz on ###. I'm studying for a standardized test that I have to take in ### months now so I ask God to guide me when it comes to studying because I have no idea if I am studying the right way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so anxious about this week, please pray that I can continue living here, that I can soon live in peace and independence, that my ex flatmate moves out, that my financial and spiritual resources can be replenished. I'm so scared/anxious that I'm wrong, that my instincts are off, please...
Replies
7
Views
233
Please pray for gathering tomorrow morning to go well the Lord grant favor, also productive week ahead. thank you
Replies
12
Views
368
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY BETTER DAYS AHEAD FOR MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLY. I SPEAK LIFE I GET ALL MEDICINE REFILLED NOT JUST 3 OF THEM TODAY GREATLY THE ONES FOR MY ADHD REFILLED SO I CAN FOCUS THE ONES FOR MY PAIN REFILLED SO I DON'T HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom