Prayer For ### And For A Remorseful Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel*

Guest
I'm going through a divorce and my husband, I love him, but he cannot see his faults at all. He believes his verbally abusive behavior toward me was justified. Everything is my fault, and the meanest things have come from his mouth. He has put me at a very low point! I pray for a softening of my own heart so not to be bitter and I just pray God works a miracle in my husband's life and his heart so he can see the damage he has caused. I pray that the Holy Spirit convicts his heart of his wrongs and if there are consequences, it will be that of a remorseful heart! God is working on him because yesterday, for the first time, he said something nice to me. He told me thank you for what I had to go through to have our son. It brought a tear to my eye because it has been a very long time since he has said anything at all nice to me. I felt a little appreciated. I also gave thanks to God because I know he is working on him and me. I was starting to feel a little discouraged. I love you all, and thank you so much for taking time out to pray for me and my family.
 
Lord help this relationship to become anew and bless each other to complement each other. Amen.
 
oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father please listen to her prayers and remove the tears from her eyes,,father speak to her to night and comfort her, pour your holy spirit on her and let no works of satan influence her any more, make her strong and build confidence in her to face every challenge in her life ..make all her wishes come true ..in your powerful name i pray amen

Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Father, Thank You for ### and her husband. Divorce most certainly is not what ### wants to do but feels she must. I ask for Your immediate intervention into the life of my brother(?), by Your Holy Spirit if he is indeed a Christian. This sounds like a son that needs a trip to Your spiritual woodshed, now please, before he loses the best thing in His life aside from You. For You discipline all those You receive as sons. I know You will do so, not for his harm but for his good. Because of Your deep love for ###'s husband, bring upon him the Spirit of repentance. Replace this heart of stone with one of flesh and create a right spirit in him. If this man does not know Christ then I lift him up to You as a wonderful candidate for salvation for he is a sinner like the rest of us, who were saved by Your grace. Close every path to this man except for the one that leads to the Cross. Close every door to him, save for the Sheepgate. Let Jesus Christ be realized by this blessed man to be his first and greatest need. I call him blessed because people all over the world will bombard Heaven's Throneroom on his behalf. Save this Marriage Lord. Bring it to a place where it will be seriously blessed and centered on You first. Don't allow ###'s husband to lose his helpmeet. The one who would "help" him "meet" his destiny in You. You hate divorce. Pour out Your peace and manifest Presence upon ###. Remove all the pain and stress this has brought to her. For in Your Presence is the fullness of joy and pleasures forever more. I agree and pray with others here that every assignment or consignment sent against this Marriage from the pits of hell, be nullified and made to be of no effect, from this moment on. We bind and send to the feet of Jesus Christ every evil and unclean spirit that has come against this blessed family of God. I pray that forgiveness and reconciliation fall upon this couple after repentance has done its work. I pray that this family becomes a family set on prayer and the leading of Your Holy Spirit. After this Marriage and the two hearts that make it up are healed and restored, that You would use this family in a mighty and wonderful way to bless others and bring many to Jesus Christ. May You receive all glory and total recognition for all the things You will accomplish toward and in this couple. In the Name above every Name, in the Name of our Sweet Lord Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen and Amen.
 
Lord God,

Thank You for hearing this prayer. You have called many of us who have been hurt to undertaking of which we cannot see the ending and paths as yet traveled through consequences unknown. Give us faith to go out with good courage, trusting and believing in YOU, not knowing where we go, but only that your hand is leading us and your love supporting us; through Jesus Christ our Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Praying for you and your family. May the Lord our God, will bring you comfort during this times. We will take away your pain and hurt. Total healing and restoration of your relationship with your husband shall be granted by our God to be upon you. Be steadfast in your faith and believe that everything is possible with the Lord. Praying for your husband: that God will soften his heart to be kind and to be respectful to you. May he will turn his wicked ways into good ones. The Lord will lead him back to your family. Praying with deep gratitude and through the Name of Jesus', Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the electric shocks I received while...
Replies
9
Views
263
Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the ### I received while showering...
Replies
9
Views
116
Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the electric shocks I received while...
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom