Utter evil, hard hearts, lack of remorse, psychopathy

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the electric shocks I received while...
Replies
7
Views
86
Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the electric shocks I received while...
Replies
6
Views
88
Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the electric shocks I received while...
Replies
5
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom