Prayer For ### And ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aforgivensinner
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aforgivensinner

Guest
First of all I would just like to say. I love the lord and no matter what situation I am in, I will always pray and fight with the lord by myside and try not to understand why I am going through what I am, but just accept that he is making me better and stronger. But, I would like to ask for prayers as I know prayers are answered every single day. I am a father of my little boy and a husband, I am having very bad back problems that the doctors can't seem to get fixed. I have been through hell and back it seems with this problem. I want to become a better father and husband because right now I can't barely get out of bed and walk. I feel like I am letting my family down because of these problems. I know there are so many other people that have more problems and mine is a minor compared to some, but again, I believe in prayer and just wanted to ask that you pray for me and my family. I will always pray for all of you around the world.
 
Father, please touch ###'s back and heal what is amiss. Help him to be able to provide for his family. Lord have mercy over this family and help them to place You at the head of their home always. And bless them as they do so. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord please send this person to a Doctor who can find cause and help him heal. Amen.
default_bow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me and my family regarding health and all problems.
Replies
10
Views
168
Please lift my family up in prayer. I am incredibly weary from the ongoing strife caused by my non-Christian in-laws, specifically my sister-in-law. She frequently sends abusive messages to my husband and spreads division through lies to other. I am asking God to open up other people to the lies...
Replies
13
Views
209
"Please lift up my husband and his family in prayer. His mom has dementia, and the family conflict has gotten out of hand, with his sister sending nasty texts to his phone. I am so tired of the fighting. I pray that God sends a peacemaker to intervene, softens their hearts, and helps them work...
Replies
12
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom