Prayer for an unwanted pregnancy

Ali Standifer

Disciple of Prayer
I have a prayer request for a friend of mine. She has an unwanted pregnancy. The man she is pregnant with is extremely dangerous to her. I just pray for God's will with this baby. Lord put your hand on the mother and this unborn baby. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayers as I made a mistake that costed me to be pregnant and alone at 22. I can’t mentally or physically do this. I am asking for prayers for God to end my pregnancy and take my baby with him in heaven. I am sorry God for lust and sex I participated in before marriage.
Replies
9
Views
397
Heavenly Father, I come to You today lifting up my daughter and the new life growing within her. Lord, I ask that You wrap Your loving arms around her right now. Please ease any pain, discomfort, or anxiety she is feeling at this moment in the ER. Grant her peace and physical relief, and let her...
Replies
14
Views
224
Dear God I ask for forgiveness I know I have done many bad things but I don’t want to get pregnant at this ### please God help me to get negative results. Lord help me and guide me after this Amen
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom