Prayer For All Of Us Ass Christmas Approches

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonette

Humble Servant of All
Dear Father,

This is the time to remember the special gift that you sent us. Your Son Jesus. He came so that we may have salvation. He came so that we can go directly to you for our needs. we dont have to sacrifce labms any more, you precious Lamb was sacrificed for all of us.

All of has needs that you know about, all of us are looking to you to help us. Jesus said that as long as we have a mustard seed of faith you will come through for us.

Thank you for all of your mercies. thank you for the small maricales you perfom every day. help me to not doubt whose voice i am hearing. and bless every one on this page. Bless all of our families. let us shine through so that they know you are God. and you supplied our needs and you can do the same for them.

As we are in the waiting time, please help us with your love in Jesus name amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, why am I so tired everyday? I feel like I’m getting better sleep overall, but more tired. Is it because I’m getting older or the stress of this divorce? Please give me energy Lord, I need that energy to get things accomplished. Help me to not be distracted, but focus on You...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I often think of so many of you and pray for when I am not on the forum. God loves us all. He is moving always, His living word will go out in the world and our lives and will return to Him fruitful. Walk in the word, remember He loves us beyond our imagination. In the name of...
Replies
Views
Certainly Christmas is a time of giving and sharing with those around us, but that sharing is not limited to those that we love and care for. It is also for the person that we have never met and will never see; those that are not so fortunate in their lives as we are and that could use a helping...
Replies
Views
Bless you and yours this Christmas and for good sleep and all to be restored and recovered quickly, praying to also have true godly friends we can depend on, many have moved on or are getting ready to, prayers for all their salvation and safety. Bless us all our Christmas holidays. Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for us .my granddaughter is 4 years old and she lives with me.my landlord has evicted us so they can remodel our apt.and for some reason my taxes haven't came so we have no extra money to move. I really need to get my taxes thank you so much
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom