prayer for a ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please forgive me for not keeping your home. For wasting time on the internet. My ### have caught up to me. Please help me easily take care of the home, my ### and ###. Please give us food that won't kill us. Heal us blood sugar, please. Please help them to move on from ###. I kindly ask...
Replies
6
Views
144
I feel I might be settling in some areas of life and would like prayer in this aspect. Thanks for praying.
Replies
10
Views
244
Prayer for me guys I'm gonna do monthly 3 days for 12 months for my future husband to find and hope for marriage who can live in faith not this generation type I hope someone from other country as well so pray for me
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom