Prayer for a ###

Skye

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my friend does not take a new job!! If he takes this new job he will be working the night shift and I will never see him!!!! and he is one of the few friends I have in my life.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You as I purpose in my heart to come to know You better and love You with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life. Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
John 5:12   11"These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full. 12"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.

How do we express our love for another person? Do we want the best for them? 

In the name of Jesus, I bless you with the life of God.
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord I come before you today to thank you for all that we have today I surrender my Friend to you I request this prayer for him as he is struggling to find a job and also he has the responsibility to take care of his family and has been employed for quite few months so he has attended a...
Replies
9
Views
150
Please pray for me to be blessed with a well-paying job. Pray for me that I get positive replies to the jobs that I'm applying and also to be paid soon. I have been struggling without a proper job for years; every time I come close to landing a job, it either goes away from me or the timings...
Replies
8
Views
103
Coworker of mine has been disrespecting a lot of my other coworkers. Recently I got a promotion and he has been extra competitive and bossy with me. He says he should have got it and keeps trying to diminish my work or correct me infront of management. Hes acting very immature and i try to just...
Replies
13
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom