prayer for a ### who needs financial blessing or ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsmith

Humble Servant of All
prayer for a friend who needs financial blessing or better job as he is alone and his mother and dad died and his only brother too he is about ### dollars behind on property taxes he has a pack of dogs in his house and says that's his family he has been coming to me for help so pray that I give him the right words
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for the charity to collect donations from followers, other good people and companies to buy food for homeless cat colonies. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
240
My spiritual life has been down for sometime now. Have been trying and struggling to get up and reconnect with God but not working. Don't know what to do again. Also my financial life is a mess. Nothing seems to be working. I need financial breakthrough.
Replies
10
Views
325
I'm struggling with a few things that are causing a lot of anxiety and stress. I need a huge financial blessing and I need a job that doesn't make me feel so stressed I feel like vomiting before going in every day. This vomiting feeling is relatively new, as it's only been happening for about a...
Replies
9
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom