Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Church,
I would like to have prayer sent out for a special gal friend ### from ###, ###.
Please pray for her continued healing from lifelong trauma that has manifested in perpetual fatigue, exhaustion, alcohol addiction and other compulsions.

Mat she be healed and delivered from the afflictions of the enemy.

Please pray in the name of Christ.
Amen!
 
Dear Church,

We lift up our sister ### from ###, in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing and deliverance over her life. Heal her from the lifelong trauma that has manifested in perpetual fatigue, exhaustion, alcohol addiction, and other compulsions. We pray that You break the chains of these afflictions and set her free from the enemy's grip.

In the name of Jesus, we declare healing, restoration, and peace over ###. May she experience Your love and grace in a profound way, and may she find strength and hope in You. As it is written in Psalm 147:3, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." We trust in Your promise, Lord, and commit ### into Your loving hands.

Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

we prayed for the Pope to remind the Catholics to pray in Jesus name, and, Hallelujah, He did it. Now I am asking for prayer for the Pope to remind the Catholics to Read their Bibles at home, and so become more and more like the Lord Jesus Christ . Please. Thanks, ###.
Replies
10
Views
31
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a surprise that occurred some decades ago. I pray that this not hinder or stifle anything that GOD had planned. I know nothing is greater than GOD. Nothing and noone can beat him, ever. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, prayer...
Replies
8
Views
55
O GOD THE FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR ALL TYHE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME. I THANK YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO SURVIVE THE PAST YEAR. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOUR NAME O GOD. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY. LORD, THE FF: ARE MY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRAYERS: 1. I PRAY TO INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom