Prayer For A Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter chellemosende
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chellemosende

Guest
Hi everyone,.

I've never been so lucky in my love life. I have many failed relationships, which sometimes lead me to think that I'm unlovable. I'm a single parent of a 3 years old baby girl. We separated with his father 3 years ago, after that I entered again into a relationship which in the end caused so much pain again to me. We all know that we want to be loved and to be loved in return, maybe one reason they didn't find me lovable or they just hurt or leave me in the end because of my past. But I never lose hope, with GOD'S grace I'm still here standing firm. So please pray for me to have someone who will love me truly and will accept my past, one who will love me for what I have and for what I am. I know GOD has a better plan for me, maybe not now but I will be patiently waiting for that time to come. I know GOD knows the desire of my heart. PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus, I pray for ###. Bestow your blessings upon her especially the love that she is missing all her life. Wash away all her sins and troubles in your precious blood Lord. Lord manifest your plans for her life and may she come really close to you and know how much more your love is than any body else in this world by your loving kindness and mercy Lord hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We was happy together I believe in my heart outside influences or evil try separate us from each other we was in love with each other from first time we met it's almost been 8 years in last couple weeks my girlfriend seemed different angry and stubborn not resting having nightmares and a lil...
Replies
10
Views
205
Please pray for my relationship, my boyfriend is ignoring me and doesn’t make and initiation to do things. I am very lonely because God is moving things for me to be with someone and something is acting as a wall, please pray it is removed. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
191
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom