Prayer For A Place To Live& For ###'s boyfriend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, I pray that I find a new place to live in the next couple of weeks. That my family (2 boys and 2 kitties) don't have to separate temporarily. That we will find something affordable and safe and nice for us. Also, I pray that ### is able to rest, he is the primary caretaker for his mom & dad and works graveyard. Please help him to accomplish his business and feel organized and rested and help him be all the man he can be. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dear Father You are a provider, you met our needs even before we ask You for that. Provide all the needs of this ### and bless her with a place to live. Be with ### and strengthen him so that he can be a support to his family. Let all happen for Your glory Father. Let Your name be exalted through all this. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
God, I ask you to bless the family with the opportunity the need. Prosper them Oh God and grant them peace in this stressful situation. I ask this in Jesus Holy Name, amen.
 
Lord We Pray unto you in the holy name of Jesus

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### has been telling me that God is talking to him about getting multiple women pregnant to continue the blood line. He wants me to move out with nowhere to go. I need prayer that God will deliver him from these Spirits and soften his heart and get rid of the third party make all these women...
Replies
8
Views
301
Please pray for ### and his journey with Jesus. That he will have the courage to attend mass for the first time in over 10 years, and we live in purity and chastity.
Replies
6
Views
332
My daughter met this guy a few months ago and they have a long-distance relationship. He promised to come see her, but we ended up driving 9 hours to his state so they can meet. My daughter fell in love with him, and now they are forcing us to move to his state so they can be together and our...
Replies
10
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,497
Messages
16,811,705
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom