Prayer For A New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

PositiveLove

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I will be selected at this new job I have applied for. It will afford my family and I a better life, allow us to find out happiness once again as my current job has put additional demands, stress and hours on my family.

Thank you Lord. I am envisioning myself in this new position and with your help I will receive what I am looking for.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
438
Good afternoon I am currently praying for a new, good and paying job. May you please pray for me and pray with me in asking God to bless me with a new job please. Thank you in advance as you pray. God Bless you Sincerely ###
Replies
10
Views
144
Please pray - I am desperate - that all works out with my job offer and that I start on time with no issues. I am facing homelessness if this falls through
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom