Prayer for a new house loan that ###

Prayer for a new house loan that we are buying, for God to put his hand in that mortgage to be approved. In Jesus name !!!
I broke sad cry very yes.

Do can You own believe faithful good 👍🙏yes. 🙏🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for us. We have so much going on as a family. We're looking for a new house and have found one, but my husband is unsure. He spoke to my mortgage adviser, and she thinks we should make an offer. So we made an offer, but my husband is still unsure. We've put the car in for repairs...
Replies
6
Views
137
I would like to pray as I will be shifting to a new house rent and pray that this house will be in God*s accordance and his will..Amen
Replies
12
Views
186
Abba Father, please help me to buy the house of my liking which will be safe & peaceful in my future I like a house but the amount is too high let the owner be reasonable and sell me the House, what I can afford. I trust your miracle power Help me with clarity within these three days & sell my...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom