Prayer For A Much Newer Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQueen2014

Prayer Partner
I am in the process of purchasing a newer vehicle. I was sent a pre-approved letter from Herrin Gear Toyota here in Ms for it says I'm pre-approved from 10,000-25,000 dollars. I went to the lot and the vehicles I was looking at were a Q60 Infiniti vehicle which they use to call a j35 Infiniti SUV. The salesman came out for I had a male friend with me he spoke to the salesman so, he went and got the keys to the vehicle then he went and got the manager so he drove my old SUV which is a 2007 Kia Sorento then he took my card went got the keys to the little SUV I notice the vehicles motor was much smaller but much newer although I truly need a much newer vehicle but I want to get my monies worth. For the motor of this vehicle the new one is smaller but mine is a 3.8 liter although it had many nicer features I just want to know the best thing to do for they have another vehicle on their lot its a qx56 Infiniti truck which runs from 56,000 its really nice but I am in need of a miracle and I know no one gives miracles but our heavenly father. I am truly in need of a newer vehicle but do not want a black vehicle I don't need to be choicy when I need a Warranty for I'm always on the go. I know this vehicle is reliable but I hate the colors so I have not been back to the lot for I hope they will have a white red or other nicer color like silver for the current vehicle color is mytalic green it looks more like a money green color it has a lot of nicks, hail damage and looks like it had been in a flood for the bottom of it looks pretty bad It needs to get a true overall but I know I can't so I know God has a way of blessing his children but I just want what I like. Please keep me lifted with your prayers for my friend ### wants to smuch off of me that's why I haven't been back down to the car lot just scared to death on getting into something higher for I pay 344.26 now for this old SUV please help me out for I am so puzzled, although I need a fresh start in driving something newer with a warranty just don't want to be too far out there when I have to pay 177.00 of car insurance and all of the bills are on me I have no help but from above. I need favor with these people and to get this approved and working at an affordable rate plus tag got to be bought. I got to go down today or by tomorrow before I lose my blessing please pray for me the confused child who needs a true blessing of such a request I run all the time. Help me help me I'm in need of a truly quick fast in a hurry miracle. I need favor favor thanks advance for your prayers.ðŸ˜
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer all your prayers according to His perfect will in His timing. You continue to pray and wait on God. Trust God and have faith in God’s Word. Philippians 3:10: That I may know Him… How much time do you spend in God’s Word each week getting to know Him better so that you can make Him known?

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please give me a love to listen to, read, meditate on, and immerse myself in Your Word on a constant continual undying everlasting basis so that I may know You and make You known and do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen.

This Prayer Is For You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17776-that-i-may-know-him…/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life create claim control decree declare demand edit greatlyyy I get my toes done white done my fingernails white looking modern classy lady and a vehicle in my name i can use for work & grocery store needs done urgently greatlyyy ac works greatly clean condition runs great straight...
Replies
9
Views
143
I drive so much at my current job and I really need some prayers for my vehicle. I try my best to take care of my car but it seems like something always needs work. Please pray that the Lord will help me take care of my car and keep it safe and reliable each day and please let it last a very...
Replies
8
Views
204
i went and took my bill money and got 2 tires at ### and had to get a garage to fix think it call stud it what holds wheels on one was missing and then today i went had front tires put on back since they was only year old and new ones on front and i have two windows in back seats that the part...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,903
Messages
16,816,282
Members
651,073
Latest member
Bwiaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom