Prayer For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

parkitok

Guest
My name is ###, am from ###, a country in Africa. We are pour. I lost my job 9 months ago and since then I haven't got a job. I have made many applications but all in vain. Life has become difficult for me; I can't pay my bills, school fees for my children. I am so down that life has lost meaning because as a man I cannot provide for my family. I am contemplating committing suicide because I am unable to explain to my children why I can't pay for their fees and why they go without food. Please I need prayers to get me out of this situation.
 
I pray that you make it through this tough time. Remember the Lord is always with you.
 
I pray for ### to intercede in your behalf, in order for God to help you find employment and uplift your spirit in order for you not to commit suicide.
 
Gracious God, we remember before you those who suffer want and anxiety from lack of work. Guide the people of this land so to use our wealth and resources that all persons may find suitable and fulfilling employment and receive just payment for their labor; through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord I pray for great miracles for ### and his family. May you meet his every need, give him a great job Lord. May you restore all the broken walls in his life. Father we trust and thank you. In Jesus name. Amen
 
I am praying for your safety and praying for a job please contact the local ### for help. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
436
Dear lord I’m sorry that I so seldom come to you. Maybe that’s why I feel like I’ve lost everything right now. I want so badly to get an offer on the job I’ve been interviewing for. I’m so scared that I may not- and I have no idea what I’ll do. If this is the right thing, please be with me and...
Replies
8
Views
106
Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom