Prayer For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
I took early retirement. I am ready to go back to work. Pray that God will open up the door of employment to the job that He wants me to have. Thank You For Praying For Me.
 
Dear God, You have begun a good work in this follower of Yours and you are Faithful to complete Your work. Thank you for being the Author and Finisher of her faith. I ask you now Way, Truth and Life to enlighten the eyes of her understanding so that she may know the hope and the fullness of her calling. Plant her where You Almighty God would like her to blossom for You. Whether it would be one main focus, or many smaller assignments, grant unto her the fruits and the gifts to unify and produce growth in Your Body, True Vine.

May goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life, and may you dwell in the House of the Lord forever!
 
Lord, I took an early retirement as well two years ago and because of Your favor, I get a good job again. Please therefore Lord, give also this ### a good job that suitable to her qualification, character, and her stamina. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello prayer warriors, I wanted to thank God and everyone who previously prayed for me when I asked for prayer to get this county job. Well, I got the job. I start in a few days. I pray for protection, for the ability to wake up early mornings without struggling, and to learn my job easily, and...
Replies
10
Views
174
Good day prayer partners, I do hope all Is well with you and your family and friends. I seek your help in prayer for me to get a good job with benefits. I am a Phlebotomist/ On the job training as a clinical assistant. My former place of work was closed down on April 30th. I am now...
Replies
8
Views
146
Please could you join with me to pray for a job breakthrough before the end of July. Please God open a door for me for my employment and make a way right now. I am so tired, finances are tight and as the eldest daughter I have to provide for my family. I need a miracle this month - this has been...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom