Prayer For A Job Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyakim

Guest
I have a prayer request to pray for me for God to grant me a job that we have been praying and asking for this year. Our state government is to recruit 1300 primary teachers under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. This is the job I have been wanting, and they are to select according to the mark grade. My prayer is that you pray for me to get selected and my name is on the selected list by God's POWER. As to mention, my grade is not good, but I got it with my best ability and by GOD'S grace. So here I put my confidence in His power, not in my marksheet. For I know GOD fed two fish and five loaves to five thousand and can turn water into wine. Pray that GOD MULTIPLIED, increase my mark when the mark calculator calculates my mark. Pray for the miracle of my job to get. I am believing for it and expecting. I ask and pray for me in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me….

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. Thank you so much to everyone for all your prayers especially thank you to the host admin for always reaching out again just when I need it most. Dear Father God please bless every single person, whom I don't even know, but who is praying for us. I really appreciate them. In Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
378
Hi Thank you for praying. Situation still the same. My faith is shaking. I feel sad, heartbroken and disappointed. I'm in our ### years of married life he has been unemployed ### times. This is the ### time. I so feel totally rejected in life. As if the life I tried to build with my family...
Replies
10
Views
509
Prayer for a new permanent job soon so that I can provide for my family and we can keep our home.
Replies
8
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom