Prayer for a great rest of the week

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please make sure I am able to complete my ### course. I would really love to be able to stay the rest of the week and leave on Saturday, as originally planned. Please grace me with luck and happiness and I’ll be your follower forever.
Replies
10
Views
143
Heavenly Father, I come before You with thanksgiving, acknowledging that every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank You for the plans You have placed in my heart, the opportunities before me, and the vision You have entrusted to me. I surrender this entire week into Your hands. Lord, I...
Replies
9
Views
292
Lord thank you today for waken me up and everything you've created in my life I ask for a good night sleep and wake up in your name you showing me how being grateful and patience helps 🙏 Isaiah 41:10 offers encouragement: "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I...
Replies
5
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,865
Members
649,836
Latest member
Shroyruanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom