Prayer For A Broken Relationship To Heal

  • Thread starter Thread starter happy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy

Guest
I pray that the Almighty God restores the relationship I once had with the father of my ### months daughter and ### months unborn child. We were so in love till a few months back when he broke his promise by telling me he is with someone else and is going to marry her by the end of August which happens to be the month he was to marry me. Lately, I found out he was just saying that to hurt me, but what hurts worse is the many girls he goes out with. I love him and somehow believe that he loves me even though he seems to be full of anger, and tells me he never wants to see me and he will never be back. The children and I need him, I sometimes wish I could know what changed him in a blink of an eye. He has been in hospital for ### days but when I try contacting him he shuts me out and it worries me even more. I keep trying to let him go but I believe that we can still have a concrete happy family. May you please help me pray for the reunion of my scattered family in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Dear Lord God. we don't know why our brother behaved the way he did. Only You Lord father knows everything. Our Father, we hope and pray on our sister ###'s conditions, may You protect her and her children from harm. May You sustain her, to hold unto you Lord. give her courage to face the situations she is now in. for you Our father will not allow any of us to continue to worry and be at loss & hurting. And to the father of the Children Lord, secure him & our sister ### with your Loving presence dear God. With You Alone our complete trust on their safety. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
amen

I wouldn't let him go and let us thank God he is not actually getting married at the end of this month. Be so thankful he lied- I know it hurts but it hurts less as it's not true so thank God. I am sure God wants you to be reunited with this man who is the father of your children. I pray with you in agreement God speaks to him and opens his heart.

If you want to message me, I would encourage you. I am good at understanding the psychology of how people think especially men so I might be able to offer you advice and understand what changed him. Feel free to message me. I would love to help you out.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to ask for your spiritual support. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago, and I am deeply hurting. I am praying for reconciliation and for us to work through our past issues so we can eventually settle down and build a family together.I have tried...
Replies
9
Views
254
Pray that ### and I ### can get back together and restore our relationship. I would love another chance to be better and to make her happy again. And not just for our sake but for our kids we were in a ### year relationship. I'm so desperately alone. I love and miss them all so much. I pray to...
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom