Prayer for a broken Relationship Please pray for my girlfriend ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane809

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for a broken Relationship

Please pray for my girlfriend to come back to me as I'm heartbroken. :(

I need Jesus to restore the trust and forgiveness in our relationship.

Please God do anything to make this work out.

### & ###
 
Prayer for a broken Relationship Please pray for my girlfriend to come back to me as I'm heartbroken. :( I need Jesus to restore the trust and forgiveness in our relationship. Please God do anything to make this work out. ### & ###

If we don't back together Jesus at least take the pain away. :(

Thank you Jesus
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.

Thank you very much, :( May Jesus bless you abundantly
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank You so much for my girlfriend, the love of my life. Thank You for blessing me with her and for all the things that I learn from her every single day. Continue to strengthen our relationship as well as each of our relationships Amen
Replies
9
Views
101
My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
247
Please pray that my girlfriend ### phone and communicate with me and to show love and affection.
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom