Prayer: Dancing In Marriage

Dear Heavenly Father,

Marriage is a dance. Every day my husband and I dance with each other in conversation, we dance through our daily routines, and sometimes we spontaneously dance with each other in the kitchen. Marriage is a dance. I pray that my husband and I continue to dance, that we would embrace one another as we come together to do life with purpose. I also pray for other couples, that they would embrace the dance of marriage and embrace each other in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 
Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray You bless my son’s marriage. His wife keeps lying to him & goes on holiday & dancing party with others without my son. He is so trusting & afraid to confront her. She’s taking advantage of his weakness, She’s addicted to Dancing instead of taking care of the house & family. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
214
  • Article Article
Back in 2023, I hosted the first Hot, Holy & Humorous Marriage Cruise, and it went great! If you could talk to the couples who attended, I believe they’d tell you the same thing. We spent a wonderful week cruising the Caribbean, learning more about marital intimacy as God intended, strengthening...
Replies
0
Views
66
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Please continue to use our marriage to transform us. Show us how to embrace the trials and challenges we experience as a couple in eager expectation, trusting You to use those situations to mature us. Even though testing stretches us, we know it will produce steadfastness. Our desire...
Replies
0
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom