Prayer: Courage To Initiate

Dear Lord,

Thank You for pursuing us and showing us Your great love. We pray we would be a couple who pursues each other with great love. We pray we would know each other well. Please give us the courage to initiate in our marriage, to be romantic, to consider each other’s needs and aim to fulfill them. Thank You for intimacy. We pray we would prioritize our marriage and protect our time together so that we don’t neglect each other or allow things to get in the way in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 
Yes Lord, bless our marriage and our children. Help us to be faithful and true to Your word. A wonderful examples of holy living and a couple that loves the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. Bless us o Lord we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Sometimes we want to give our sex intimacy in marriage a boost, but we don’t quite know how to get things going. As women, we can have an even harder time initiating sex, because it feels so … awkward. But there are so many ways to let your husband know you want to make love—tonight. And I’ve...
Replies
0
Views
257
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for today and thank you for giving us an opportunity to experience a love relationship with You and with each other. We pray for one another and ask that You would continue to mature us, and make us into the men and women You have called us to be. We pray that we can love...
Replies
0
Views
294
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:1 is a...
Replies
10
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom