Prayer: Balancing Life

Dear Lord,

Thank You for our lives. Thank You for our marriage and all of the responsibilities You have entrusted to us. We pray we would be mindful of our schedules and what we have going on. We pray we would be good stewards of our time and good at accomplishing any work in front of us. We pray You would help us to be good at balancing life in a way that honors You. We submit our goals and plans to You. We ask that You lead us in the way we should go and the things we should do. As much as we must be serious about the priorities we have, we also pray we would be flexible and playful in marriage. Please remind us to experience joy in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We ask You to help us keep our life in balance. Keep us mindful of all that we have going on. Make us aware of how much time we are devoting to work, ministry, and being present at home. Focus our hearts on dividing our attention appropriately between meaningful relationships with...
Replies
0
Views
58
Please pray for me to have wisdom about something: I have multiple jobs. One job that I mainly rely on for income and two more. One of these two extra jobs, I've already been working and the other I will do training for next week Tuesday. I don't really see though where the third job will...
Replies
9
Views
160
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 8:2: Obey the king’s command, I say, because you took an oath before God. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Ecclesiastes 8:2 reminds us of the importance of respecting authority, especially those in positions of...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom