Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to move to another country where I can get the pharmaceuticals, supplements, healing herbs to get better, please I need money my only option is to buy lottery, it I don't I am better off being bed ridden for the rest of my life
Replies
11
Views
135
I’m believing for prayer & agreement with me for speed in permitting, quality, cost-effective & ethical installations & speed with inspections in my business transactions. Thank you. God bless you!
Replies
12
Views
608
Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,682
Messages
16,802,117
Members
650,195
Latest member
Whantar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom