Bajiadar
Prayer Partner
At the moment, I am the least staff in my place of work. I am trying my best so that I can be promoted however, the Masters programme I started since 2014 is pending till now. Rather issues are springing up. I want God to resolve this for me in my favor so that I can round up and start my PhD programme. Also, I feel victimized in my place of work.
I was to be refunded some money in my school. People were paid and I was not. I was told that the letter that authorized payment to me is missing. Please pray for its release.
My family is currently in a financial mess. May Good favour my family in Jesus name.
I had a dream that I lost a close family member and in the dream, it was my husband. Please pray for my family. I don't want to lose any family member again especially my husband who has always taken care of me and my children. May God protect my family in Jesus name.
I was to be refunded some money in my school. People were paid and I was not. I was told that the letter that authorized payment to me is missing. Please pray for its release.
My family is currently in a financial mess. May Good favour my family in Jesus name.
I had a dream that I lost a close family member and in the dream, it was my husband. Please pray for my family. I don't want to lose any family member again especially my husband who has always taken care of me and my children. May God protect my family in Jesus name.
