O Almighty and Merciful God, I truly thank Thee for the forgiveness of my sins.

Help me, O Lord by Thy Grace, to confirm me in my purpose and decision that I may never return unto sin.

O Physician and Healer of my soul, shine in my heart with the True Sun of Thy righteousness; enlighten my mind, and guard all my senses.

Keep me under Thy protection, and in the shadow of Thy wings that I may serve Thee, praise Thee, and glorify Thee all the days of my life that I may attain the eternal.

Amen

### is The "Way Truth Life"🙏
www.yeshuva.com
 
O Almighty and Merciful God, I truly thank Thee for the forgiveness of my sins. Help me, O Lord by Thy Grace, to confirm me in my purpose and decision that I may never return unto sin. O Physician and Healer of my soul, shine in my heart with the True Sun of Thy righteousness; enlighten my mind, and guard all my senses, keep me under Thy protection, and in the shadow of Thy wings that I may serve Thee, praise Thee, and glorify Thee all the days of my life that I may attain the eternal. Amen

### is The "Way Truth Life"🙏
www.yeshuva.com
Amen
 
My Confession: I am complete in Christ who is the Head of all principality and power. I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that I should walk therein. (Col. 2:10, Eph. 2:10)

Speak of Excellent Things... God desires to hear your voice through your daily confessing and praying his word! God released his word in the earth, through his Son, Jesus Christ, not only for us to have a guide for life but also that we would have a source by which we can communicate with him and connect with him so personally and intimately. It is God’s desire that the full body of Christ would all speak the exact same words, his words, to him with one voice and in one accord. For the Bible teaches us, that out of the abundance of our hearts, the mouth speaks (Matthew 12:34).
 
Last edited:
Be honest, be true to yourself. Be true to God. Whatever we have done against Him it will be erased by the Blood of Jesus who came to cleanse us from all sin. Confess your sins before Jesus, not before any man or priest or pope. Jesus is the One who forgives, cleanses, purifies and takes away all guilt from our heart. The Lord is waiting for you and for me, with open arms calls us to come to Him and be saved. Would you go to Him?
 
My Confession: I am complete in Christ who is the Head of all principality and power. I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that I should walk therein. (Col. 2:10, Eph. 2:10)

Speak of Excellent Things... God desires to hear your voice through your daily confessing and praying his word! God released his word in the earth, through his Son, Jesus Christ, not only for us to have a guide for life but also that we would have a source by which we can communicate with him and connect with him so personally and intimately. It is God’s desire that the full body of Christ would all speak the exact same words, his words, to him with one voice and in one accord. For the Bible teaches us, that out of the abundance of our hearts, the mouth speaks (Matthew 12:34).
Amen
 
Be honest, be true to yourself. Be true to God. Whatever we have done against Him it will be erased by the Blood of Jesus who came to cleanse us from all sin. Confess your sins before Jesus, not before any man or priest or pope. Jesus is the One who forgives, cleanses, purifies and takes away all guilt from our heart. The Lord is waiting for you and for me, with open arms calls us to come to Him and be saved. Would you go to Him?
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, Then I Will Hear from Heaven, Forgive their Sin and Heal Their Land, 2 Chron 7:14, "Now While I Was Speaking, Praying, Confessing My Own Sin and The Sins of My...
Replies
10
Views
142
Boasting in Weakness 2 Cor 12:9, Confession of Sins of Tongue, etc 2 Chron 7:14 Dan 9:20 James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness... Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, THEN I Will...
Replies
12
Views
179
Confession of Sin, 2 Chron 7:14, Dan 9:20, James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness, Boasting in Insults, 2 Cor 12:9 Slow to Anger Ex 34:6, Quick to Listen, Slow to Speak, Slow to Become Angry, Jam 1:19-27, Tame Tongue Jam 3:2 God can Do anything, Lk 18:27, By FAITH were made...
Replies
13
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom