Aile

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father,

I come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, grant ### a forgiving heart in our marriage. I pray that he will recognize any bitterness, resentment, and unforgiving attitudes towards us and others, and help him to let go of these burdens. Help him to learn to forgive and renew his mind. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, grant ### a forgiving heart in his marriage with ###. We pray that he will recognize any bitterness, resentment, and unforgiving attitudes towards ### and others, and help him to let go of these burdens. Help him to learn to forgive and renew his mind, as Your Word says in Ephesians 4:31-32, "Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you Lord for this beautiful prayer request we ask that the spirit of agape love and Christ likeness be manifested in this marriage. In Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into lust, but, I pray for everyone on here, amen! I also pray for those who are going through a test, amen! In Jesus name, amen!
Replies
9
Views
95
I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
189
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please forgive me were i harboured unforgiveness and anger In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom