Praye4 for ###

Father God we know that You love all of Your creation even those who do not know You yet. Father we release ###’s life and his drug addiction unto You knowing that You are his Deliverer. Abba Father we bind ###’s drug addiction in the name of Jesus to the will, love and power of Jesus Christ that ### will be delivered and set free from his addiction. We also bind his desires for drugs to the mind of Christ that ### will no longer desire to have drugs. We come against the work of the enemy who has come to rob, steal n kill. We pray Father You will convict of his bad habits that is destroying his life. We also pray that Father You will bring godly friends into his life and that salvation will be his. Father Your will is that none shall perish but all have eternal life. We pray Lord for Your will and plans to be fulfilled in ###’s life. Amen.
Amen
 
Dear LORD, We pray for ### and for everyone who are suffering with addictions to help them with your grace to overcome all the addictions. Bring peace and joy in their life. In Jesus mighty name we pray Amen
Amen.
 
### yrs old, seriously I'll due to consumption of drugs, please pray specially for his salvation. Thank you.
Father God I praise and thank you for ###'s life Father I put ### into your hands. Give Your Grace to his family so that they will have a full faith to face the road ahead I ask in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Father God I praise and thank you for ###'s life Father I put ### into your hands. Give Your Grace to his family so that they will have a full faith to face the road ahead I ask in the name of Jesus Amen
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
Replies
11
Views
220
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
Please pray for my ### yrs old son ### suffers frequently from stomach pain. Since ### hrs he said he is getting pain near chest after learning cycling, maybe due to cycling he is getting that pain. Please pray for him to get healed of the pain. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom