Praye4 for ###

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Friend I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore ###'s physical and spiritual health and may he be delivered from all discomfort. I pray for our Lord to bless ### with all of his needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Lord, I pray for ### who is under treatment for drug addiction. Touch and retrieve him from this forever amen.
 
### yrs old, seriously I'll due to consumption of drugs, please pray specially for his salvation. Thank you.
Father God we know that You love all of Your creation even those who do not know You yet. Father we release ###’s life and his drug addiction unto You knowing that You are his Deliverer. Abba Father we bind ###’s drug addiction in the name of Jesus to the will, love and power of Jesus Christ that ### will be delivered and set free from his addiction. We also bind his desires for drugs to the mind of Christ that ### will no longer desire to have drugs. We come against the work of the enemy who has come to rob, steal n kill. We pray Father You will convict of his bad habits that is destroying his life. We also pray that Father You will bring godly friends into his life and that salvation will be his. Father Your will is that none shall perish but all have eternal life. We pray Lord for Your will and plans to be fulfilled in ###’s life. Amen.
 
###, ### yrs old, seriously I'll due to consumption of drugs, please pray specially for his salvation. Thank you.
O Lord touch him bless him l pray for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God we know that You love all of Your creation even those who do not know You yet. Father we release ###’s life and his drug addiction unto You knowing that You are his Deliverer. Abba Father we bind ###’s drug addiction in the name of Jesus to the will, love and power of Jesus Christ that ### will be delivered and set free from his addiction. We also bind his desires for drugs to the mind of Christ that ### will no longer desire to have drugs. We come against the work of the enemy who has come to rob, steal n kill. We pray Father You will convict of his bad habits that is destroying his life. We also pray that Father You will bring godly friends into his life and that salvation will be his. Father Your will is that none shall perish but all have eternal life. We pray Lord for Your will and plans to be fulfilled in ###’s life. Amen.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
Replies
11
Views
220
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
Please pray for my ### yrs old son ### suffers frequently from stomach pain. Since ### hrs he said he is getting pain near chest after learning cycling, maybe due to cycling he is getting that pain. Please pray for him to get healed of the pain. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom