pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]I have to go to training sports every weekday, but because going to church and my service to the Lord can not do it! Pray that the Lord will be gracious and very powerful to compensate me! Pray fast, high quality and efficient to grow and improve in sports that train and glory be to God! Please pray for me! Thanks for your prayers! I love you dear brothers and sisters !! God bless you![/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that this year i will have working/schedule like this : EVERY DAY at 10 am - train when i go to work and 5,20 pm - when i return home. (Monday - friday) Its the only time where i can manage gastritis diet and taking care of my old sick mother. Before 10 am cooking diet and preparing...
Replies
9
Views
96
I dont know what to do. I love my children and grandchildren so very much. But my daughter seems to despise me. I love her and miss my little boys so much .im clueless. I ho to their sports and she doesn't speak. Please pray. Also please i have had gut issues that I had to have emergency surgery...
Replies
15
Views
126
Please pray about this: my job recently added new responsibilities to my and my coworkers' role and I just don't understand how to work at them. They haven't given us adequate training for these responsibilities and aren't compensating us for these new responsibilities. Please pray about all...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom