The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask You in Jesus' name, “Please set a guard over my mouth, LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips. Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil so that I take part in wicked deeds” (Ps. 141:3–4). God please do the same for every active member of this prayer site. God keep our eyes fixed on You, LORD. Thank You Jesus."
 
Amen. Father I join in asking this for all mentioned in the request and also all of us and all others in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a year I miss her so much, I know we still Love each other but circumstances are horrible. Lord I love this woman with all my heart I want to be in union with her. If it doesn’t align with your will God allow me to surrender to you. Amen
Replies
12
Views
108
Please pray for the healing of my son (###, ### years old) from hepatitis A. And also for the safety of my family (the government wants to demolish our house). So that God will create miracles of healing, restoration, protection, guidance and provision for my family.
Replies
13
Views
128
as Our Family Need Jesus you and el elyon With my Family ###. Do Us That Praying Losen with Jesus, I need, Wanted! Want you Prayer Jesus! Salvation saved? as you-want/We were no secret from What is doing.
Replies
7
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom