pray with me to find a garage part on door so i can close my garage door it come off when i was putting the door up and come off the slide part also i have miss placed one set of keys to my storage building and pray with me for me and all the world that is going through the same issues i am pray for all that has to work in this heat including my self and family God Bless us all

found the set of keys this morning thanks for prayers. now for my eye issues to be fixed without going to eye doctor.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that TODAY around ### pm today on this very day Monday September ###TH, ### i pray that on my ### phone that on my ### dating app that at least more than ### girls give me a heart to my profile and start chatting with me and that they are all beautiful, thick and curvy, or slim and skinny...
Replies
12
Views
94
PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
234
BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom