Pray with me that ### remembers all the good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray with me that ### remembers all the good we were and still can be. Pray the Lord fills his heart with so much love for ###, lets us speaks forgiving words to each other, heal us Almighty God so that we can bring you Glory By the sacred heart of Jesus I ask Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 25:17 : So I took the cup from the LORD’s hand and made all the nations to whom he sent me drink it: A Prayer Inspired by Jeremiah 25:17: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, Lord of all nations, We come before You acknowledging Your...
Replies
11
Views
65
🙇🏻 Jesus, Arise and Shepherd Your Flock in The Majesty of The LORD Our God 🐑 Micah 5:4, John 10:16, Jn 21:16, 1 Pet 5:2-4, Rev 7:17; ⛓️‍💥 Remember those in Chains, Hebrews 13:3, Col 4:18... Lord Jesus, thank You that You are The LORD our Shepherd, Ps 23:1-6. You are The Good Shepherd that lay...
Replies
8
Views
43
🙇🏻 Jesus, Arise and Shepherd Your Flock in The Majesty of The LORD Our God 🐑 Micah 5:4, John 10:16, Jn 21:16, 1 Pet 5:2-4, Rev 7:17; ⛓️‍💥 Remember those in Chains, Hebrews 13:3, Col 4:18... Lord Jesus, thank You that You are The LORD our Shepherd, Ps 23:1-6. You are The Good Shepherd that lay...
Replies
9
Views
41
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,952
Messages
16,816,934
Members
651,100
Latest member
Llareithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom